Welcome to the Statistical centre of Iran
Publication database. There are 7
ways of Search in the database. "word -to-be-
searched" is Common in all options. With consideration to type of search,
Search conditioncan be assigned to other Factors,
Insert word or words and press "search" button. Index for titles of Statistical tables appears, with selection of each, statistical table will be provided. It is: worth mentioning that selected word - will be searched merely among titles of statistical tables.
Word search regulations:
- If you like to see the tables whose titles contain all considered words with space. For example, if you are looking for tables in whose titles the words "housing" and"househould" have been certainly used, insert a space within the words.
-If you like to see the tables whose titles contain at least are of the considered words, insert "+" within the words. Example: housing + household.
-If you like to see the tables whose titles
contain a specific phrase, start the phrase
Notice: If you search in the main page, the
search will be done in keywords and
The Statistical Centre of Iran publicatins are also classified by topic , In this section, words will be searched only in the publiction area in which topicly related to considered topic.
TO determin topic area:
Select the topic in related index. Publication index availabl in the database and related to the topic appeares. If you press the » Search « button in this stage, the search will be done in the publications.In case, you like to limit your search to a publication , select the publication and press search button.
Some of the SCI publicatin tables are clasified by geographical divisions. In other words, the Statistics presented in these publications can be provided by each geographical levels of the country such as Ostan, Shahrestan, Shahr (city), Bakhsh and Dehestan. In geographical search , words will be search only in determined geographical area, and indexed tables are related to this geographical area. To determine geographical area, follow one o the below methals:
- Enter name of the place and press search botton. Alltables related to the place will be indexed.
- Selection from index: First enable :Selection from Indxex" option, and select the Ostan from Ostans tables. Shahrestans for the selected Ostan will be index. Select the Shahrestan in the index. Bakhshes for selected Shahrestan will be index. Redo the proccess till accessing the considered geographical area. Press Enter after that. For example, in case you press enter after selecting Ostan, search will be done in the Ostan area. It is worth mentioning that Presented index in this method, is on the basis contry. Thus if the considered place has been change in the country divisions, first method is better to search . In case words are not determined to search , all tables related to geographical area will be indexed.
Search by keyword:
If considered data was not accessible by
"wors" search, it is recommended to search by "keyword"
keywords in the database are either words that are not mentioned in titles of
tables and are in the table (such as wheat in agricaltutal craps production
table) or are words of which their synonyms are used by user while these
words are not applied in the S.C.I literature. (for example a user' may look
for statistics on automobile, but Passenger car has been used in the SCI
literature)|with regard to the description, select cousidered word in the
keywords table of the SCI.
Advanced search provieds combination search for all afore-mentioned types:
· Enther insert word/words/ or select from keywords in proper places;
· Depending on your needs, determine search area by topic /time and geographical as described befor;
· Determine type of search material by, statictical tabls, introduction and concepts;
· Press search botton.
Table of contents:
This method provides a vieas to all publications in the database on the basis of real structure of publications:
-Selecte considered publication in the publication index. Index of diffrent time series of publishing appears, select considered period.
Table of content for the publication appear. Select considered chapter, If selected chapter contains sub-chapter, related index appears respectively. Continue selecting, till titles of topics and tables appear. with Selection of considered title, statistical table or other contents of publication (introducting concepts, and etc) will be accessible.
- Not available (not collected)
000 Not available (not released)
x Not applicable
Xx Not calculable
** Estimated figure
Ø Data is confidential and may not be disseminated.
Where figures have been rounded, discrepancies may occur between sums of the component items and totals.
A correspondence of Iranian and Gregorian calendars
Iranian Year begins from 21 March of each Christian year and ends on the 20th of the next year. To convert the Iranian year into Christian year, add 621 to the reference year .